Hey, this is Adri :) Welcome to my blog! Fellow web-surfer and future instructional designer

Friday, 31 July 2026

Chapter 12: The End.. or is it?

 Hello my dear surfers,

It seems we've reached that point in the semester where things eventually come to a halt. After a long summer and tons of reading, I think we are due to wrap up. Honestly, I wasn't sure I'd feel so vulnerable writing about research articles and KSC's in Blogger, the home of my pre-teen poetry and writing (don't look it up, thanks!). 

I think my biggest takeaway is the internet is a living, breathing archive, which you (yes, YOU reading this) are a part of. We are constantly sharing information and opinions with each other, which in help turns build the already existing web of information that is available thanks to the Internet and Web 2.0. And since we're all members of this community, it is our responsibility to share our voices responsibly and accurately.

So until we meet again, I'll continue voicing my thoughts and stories to other fellow web-surfers.

Thank you for reading, surf on! 

Best,

Adri xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Field Notes of a Web Surfer pt4: Blogger 4ever

 Hello web surfers, On a more personal note here, I think blogging is so fun. It kinda feels like journaling, except this journal has follow...